To provide clients with affordable and effective access to justice by applying the principles of integrity with diligent attention to detail so as to deliver consistently sound legal advocacy.
Six statements we want our clients to say about us:
- The entire team is wonderful to work with.
- The knowledge was apparent from the first meeting.
- The firm employs uniquely talented people.
- The use of an integrated approached works.
- The service and attention is outstanding.
- The firm is easy to do business with.
Win or lose, ensuring that clients are satisfied that the best effort was put forth is always the primary goal. At all stages of a proceeding, clients should know that all efforts are put forth in resolutely pursuing the best interests of each client.
"When you look after your clients, your paycheck looks after itself." ~ Scott McEachern
Help Defending Your Legal Matter
DefendCharges.ca has successfully defended thousands of Ontario traffic tickets, bylaw charges, and provincial offences.
Our network of licensed professionals possess the courtroom knowledge and experience required to successfully negotiate a withdrawal or reduced offence or proceed to Trial, if required, in effort to achieve the best possible outcome.
One of our experienced representatives will review your legal matter and explain the unique strengths and weaknesses of your case; and then work with you to create a winning strategy for defending your matter. We will always make the best attempt to eliminate your charge or charges completely. In the event that we are unable to eliminate your charge(s) completely, we will take all necessary steps:
- To secure a guilty plea to a reduced or amended offence;
- To minimize any monetary penalty imposed;
- To protect you from license conditions, revocation, or suspension;
- To protect your business (if applicable) from costly disruptions and losses; and
- To prevent damage to your good reputation.
The DefendCharges.ca representation includes the filing of your traffic ticket or offence notice, as it may be, or any other necessary documents as may be discussed and agreed to. Additionally, for those matters requiring a first appearance, commonly referred to as a 'set date', DefendCharges.ca will attend such court dates on your behalf as well as providing the best effort possible stategic defence given the circumstance(s) of your offence or charge.